There are many studies and people’s opinion about chemotherapy. Most of the people think that it’s all about the profit.
Big Pharma, doctors, healthcare facilities and other participants in this industry share the profit whenever some patient accepts to practice regular cancer treatment.
This therapy includes taking chemotherapy toxins in the system, radiating the body with ions or removal of certain body parts and in many cases the therapy includes all methods.
If we take a close look at the statistics, we will see that chemotherapy is ineffective when it comes to curing cancer and for some reason scientists are ignoring or hiding this fact. According to Dr. Hardin B. Jones, chemotherapy is ineffective and he spent more than 20 years of his life studying the effects of this therapy in cancer patients and analyzing their life expectancy.
Dr. Jones says that the majority of people suffering from cancer exposed to chemotherapy end their lives in great pain. In addition, he is emphasizing the fact that cancer patients who practice chemotherapy will die faster and in greater pain compared to patients who have chosen any other treatment or no treatment at all.
Dr. Jones says that patients who don’t practice chemotherapy live about 12 years longer (on average) compared to those who follow this therapy. His study was released in the reputable New York Academy of Sciences journal. Those who thought that chemotherapy is the best choice usually die three years after they were diagnosed with cancer and there are many patients who die after a month or two.
Breast cancer patients that don’t receive chemotherapy manage to live four times longer compared to those who receive it. This is a fact and you have probably never heard about it.
What the Big Pharma doesn’t want us to know is that cancer patients die from the treatment (mostly from chemotherapy) not from the effects of cancer. Chemotherapy is a specific treatment that is focused on elimination of healthy cells in order to prevent the spreading of cancer and after that it is focused on cancer cells.
The majority of patients who have died because of this disease are patients who died of malnutrition. Cancer-affected cells absorb all the nutrients from our body and block the work of the immune system. After some time, the system is so weak that it cannot defend itself from any threat.
According to MD UCSF Allen Levin, modern medicine already has the universal cure and all the facts related to cancer are hidden from the public. The reason is simple – one treatment costs up to one million dollars. Chemotherapy cannot eliminate colon cancer, breast cancer or lung cancer. We have evidence for this, but healthcare professionals are still practicing chemotherapy.
- There were1,685,210 new cases of cancer in U.S., and 595,690 deaths.
- In 2016, the most prevalent types of cancer were breast cancer, prostate cancer, lung and bronchus cancer, colon and rectum cancer, skin melanoma, bladder cancer, thyroid cancer, non-Hodgkin lymphoma, leukemia, kidney and renal pelvis cancer, pancreatic cancer, and endometrial cancer.
- According to 2008-2012 statistics, the cancer incidence is 454.8 new cancer cases per 100,000 every year.
- 2008-2012 statistics show that the cancer mortality is 171.2 per 100,000, and higher in men than women.
- Based on 2008-2012 statistics, cancer mortality is lowest in Asian/Pacific Islander women with 91.2 cancer deaths per 100,000, and highest in African American men with 261.5 cancer deaths per 100,000.
- The American Cancer Societysays the number of cancer survivors in the United States is expected to increase from 14.5 million in 2014, to 19 million by 2024. It is estimated that around 39.6 percent of people will be diagnosed with this deadly disease at some point during their lifetimes.
- There were 15,780 new cancer cases among children and adolescents in 2014, and 1,960 cancer deaths.
- In 2010, theUS national expenditures for cancer care were $125 billion and are expected to increase up to $156 billion by 2020.